Website hosting means storing and serving your web site. Once your web site has been completed it needs to be moved to a computer that will “serve up” your site to people requesting it from a search engine results pages or from other web sites. A server is a powerful computer that is available 24/7 and sits on a very broad pipe to the Internet. A server is located in a “datacentre” – a highly secured building with back up power and water and several high-speed links to the Internet. For most people it is hard to determine what makes a suitable host for their web site from a technical perspective. Most servers can host most web sites so other issues such as getting support easily may figure more in your decision. For example, foreign hosts can be cheap, but getting anyone on the phone can be near impossible. Dynamic Web Solution’s hosting is full service: over and above the basic web site hosting and email, you will have webmail, webstats, ftp access and control panel access. Nothing is left out.
$25 + GST per month. Our standard website hosting plan has the specifications below. However we vary these on a case-by-case basis depending on our customer’s needs. Occasionally a customer needs more disk space and more bandwidth.
Standard website hosting includes (but not limited to) …
- 500MB storage space
- 5 email addresses, unlimited aliases
- 3GB traffic limit per month
- www.yourdomain.com.au/webmail to pick up your email from any Internet ready computer
- Web Server Statistics and Google Analytics reports (emailed monthly)
- FTP access
- World’s best content management system – WordPress
- Reliable bandwidth provider with redundancy built into Internet connection
- In excess of 99.95% monthly uptime
- Free forwarding of similar domain names e.g. .com version pointing to .com.au
- Support by email or Skype. Phone support limited to one instance a month.
- No set up fee providing Dynamic Web Solutions registers your domain name